Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We're COUNTRY

Oh, it's been so long since I've updated our blog but I've been inspired by my old friend who does such a great job with her blog, making the "ordinary" seem extraordinary and special. Soooo - I'm going to try to do a better job. I'll start by getting caught up. Dylan (and all of us, truth be told) are obsessed with Jason Aldean. Dill knows the words to every song and told us he really wished he could have a Jason Aldean-themed birthday party (seriously, who doesn't wish for that?!?). Aimee had been wanting to get him to a concert for awhile and we thought him playing at a fair relatively near us was a good opportunity - nothing too crazy or packed. So Jeff, Aimee, Dill and I headed to the fair and filled up on some good junk food and even rode some rides before the big show. Jason was fab, as usual, and we had a great time. I think Dylan had fun but think it maybe didn't live up to his expectations. Perhaps in a few more years (and inches) he'll be able to enjoy it a bit more!






Wild Man


The boys make a bumper car attempt


Uncle Kracker

Cutie boy


Gettin' crazy!


Jason himself

No comments: