Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Day at Leed's Farm

Thanks to my friends for turning us on to Leed's Farm. I was hoping to go and pick out a pumpkin but we got so much more and had so much fun! We did hang out at the pumpkin patch but got to slide, roll and play trucks in the corn. The also had a zip line but one of the boys was too little for it and one was a little too big so we didn't get to enjoy. I guess there's always next year. :)
Whee!


Surprise, surprise - the child found a big truck to plow through the corn


I think he was a little unsure of this one but rolled all around anyway


Brought back memories of riding the Grandpa's tractors on the farm


Me and my baby :)

I love this one...so independent


I think at this point we were trying to get him to leave and he was fully ignoring us

No comments: