When it started even getting remotely nice outside, I took Keags down to the park for the first time. It's a little difficult since he does have fun but likes to spend a lot of time just climbing on the sets and then sitting there to watch the other kids play, which is fine but obviously gets in the way of the other kids. But he does ok, loves the climbing, likes the slide and is still a little unsure about the swings. We've been a few times since and when we headed there with my parents, discovered he's not a big fan of grass. Nothing like a challenge for summertime but as Daddy always tells him, "You ARE your mommy's son." Not quite sure what that's supposed to mean...I mean, I always loved getting dirty. LOL
I imagine this is what Urkel looks like when he goes for a swing
I feel like all parents have cute pics of their kids peeking through the little holes in the jungle gym...clearly, this one doesn't quite fit the bill. While he looks plenty cute, he also looks as if he might be swearing at me under his breath.
Maxin' & Relaxin'
Watching the big kids
No comments:
Post a Comment