Saturday, April 17, 2010

On Your Mark, Get Set...

Go! This is old news now to those of you that have seen us (or are on Facebook) but our little, baby boy started walking about 3 weeks before his 1st birthday. We knew it was going to be soon (or at least people told us that) and Jeff thought he saw him let go of the coffee table and take a couple of steps the weekend before he started. Then on Monday, March 1, I picked him up from daycare and Miss Katie asked if he had "started anything new this weekend." I had a feeling what she was getting at and she said he walked a few times that day. We didn't get to see it that first day because he went directly to bed when we got home from daycare but he was proud to show off his skills the next day! I was able to catch some video of him chasing the cat. I don't remember when Dylan started walking or any other little ones but was surprised that once he started, there was no teetering and very little stumbling. Another milestone in the baby book!


No comments: