We were so excited to celebrate Keagan's first Christmas that we went to drastic measures...the Beards put up a Christmas tree! I know, I know, we're Scrooge, Grinch, we've heard them all, but we are never around our house at Christmas so have just never done it. But a child can't have Christmas without a Christmas tree, and so, we complied. I still have Christmas tree decorations from Aunt Jean's multiple trees so pulled that out along with the ornaments Aimee gets us each year to deck the halls.
Once we were in the Christmas spirit, the extravaganza began with Christmas at the Whitmeyers', Christmas Eve with Grandma Beard, Christmas morning at Aimee's new house and wrapping up with the Teynor Christmas. Keagan must've been a VERY good boy because we couldn't even fit all of his haul in the 4Runner on the way home (I think Santa got a bit carried away). Little does he know though that Mommy and Daddy got the best gift of all in our first Christmas with our sweet little boy! :)
Dill loves Big PaPa (and it looks like Big PaPa perhaps hit the egg nog a little early!)
The younger generation and the oldest generation
"For me??"
How great would it be that the thing you need most are sweet little treats to fill your cookie jar? Grandpa LOVES his sweets (I think he's earned it!).
Owen under Nerf attack



No comments:
Post a Comment