Sunday, October 25, 2009

"Where's the science?"

Jeff and I were able to take some vacation days together and ended up watching Dylan for the day so the three of us and Keagan went to Cosi for the day. Dylan loved the gadgets room, played with the squirt guns, climbed down in a submarine and watched explosions at a show. I think Dylan will probably enjoy it more in a few years since it seemed much was too old for him and the play area was a little young for him. At any rate, we had a good day, topped off with some good, old fashioned McDonald's (Dylan's pick, despite Aunt Shelly's persuasion to BW3). The funny thing was, and, I guess, the beauty of Cosi, was that Dylan couldn't figure out where the science was and when he would see it!




The boys all ready to go

Remember the old trick of holding your nose so you didn't taste your veggies?

Jeff and Dylan trying out the pulley


Even Keags got in on the action

No comments: