So Jeff and I never really get into the Halloween spirit and honestly, get most excited about the leftover candy that we get to eat (never mind that fact that we always get far more candy that we actually need..."just in case" we get more kids than the year before - lol). With the baby, however, we probably shouldn't be such Scrooges so we rounded up the fam and helped the boys carve some pumpkins. Dylan loves the "guts" and was so excited to see Keagan get dirty. He worked hard on his Batman pumpkin with Aimee, I carved what I believe was my first ever pumpkin (and was pretty darn proud of it, I might add), MaMa free-handed some team spirit and Jeff cooked us up some pumpkin seeds with sugar and cinnamon. Stay tuned for pics of Keagan in his Halloween costume...he'll be a cute little chicken!
MaMa starts the sketching
Keags playing in his pumpkin "guts"
Our little guys



No comments:
Post a Comment