We were looking for something different to do 4th of July weekend, and Aimee and Mom suggested Alum Creek. Now I'll admit, I'm not a big fan of lake water. I like to know what it is floating around my legs under water. But we did have a really good time. We grilled out and did a little picnic lunch before hitting the water. The boys had so much fun swimming around! We weren't sure how Keags would do but he loved the water and loved getting dirty and playing in the sand, as you can see from the pictures. He was exhausted by the time we left. The adults had a good time people-watching, and let me tell you, there was some good people to watch. Apparently, we missed the memo that it was totally cool to just swim in your clothes!
Our picnic site
Keags hanging in the water with his turtle and Daddy



No comments:
Post a Comment