A few years ago, Jeff and I threw together a little OSU/Michigan party for our immediate families and our friends, Jacob and Kristi, and it's continued every since. I had things pretty easy this year since Jeff was planning to make a hobo stew in our turkey fryer so I didn't really have to do any cooking. I have to admit, I was a little leery because we'd never made it before, but it turned out great (good job, honey!) and got lots of compliments. As usual, there was no food shortage at 8260, a good time was had by all and the Buckeye fans were excited about the trouncing of that team up North.
The day started with a rousing game of Cops & Robbers. Any guesses as to who played the robber?
Little Miss Molly - future Buckeye cheerleader?
Dylan and Isaac, all about their video games
O-H-I-O!
Kristi, Molly and Keags



No comments:
Post a Comment