Monday, June 1, 2009

Middle Linebacker for the Irish or the Buckeyes?

"Yeah, I totally rock"

"This is how I roll at Target (and Giant Eagle and Kroger and Sam's Club...)"

Bright eyes

Keagan had his two month check-up today (even though he's really 10 weeks tomorrow) and all went well. He did end up getting 5 shots which was rather traumatic for both Keagan and Mommy but he seemed to come through well and calmed down relatively quickly afterward. He definitely didn't like the shots but almost seemed more annoyed by being pinned down on the table! Our "little" one weighed in at 13 lbs and measured 24 inches long which were both in the 90th percentile. He's getting to be such a big boy! However, Jeff was quite disappointed that Dr. Jacob couldn't assure us that Keagan would be about 6'8" and 320 lbs in about 18 years so I guess we can't quite yet spend the college fund on a fancy car or big new house!

P.S. I didn't even think to take any pictures at the appointment so I'm just posting some more recent pics of the little guy.

1 comment:

Nancy Patel said...

Such cute photos, Michelle and Jeff! Keagan is so precious!