Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our FIRST Mother's Day :)

Our Family

The Teynor moms and "babies"

Candy, Jeff and Keagan

Blowing out the birthday candles..love that Buca gives you a 7 day window to get free cake!

Dylan and Uncle Jeff did a bit too much rough-housing and Dylan ended up with quite a shiner on his forehead. Here he is milking his injury for all it's worth.


Needless to say, my first Mother's Day was a long time coming but was completely worth the wait to spend the day with little Keagan. I started the day with a single rose from Keagan and huge bouquet of spring flowers from the hubby on top of a fabulous and much needed Charles Penzone gift certificate (Massage, here I come!). We got around and went to the grocery store which, as many of you know, is far from my favorite thing to do but we were so desperate for food in the house, I was completely game for the trip to Giant Eagle. My family and Jeff's mom then came down and we did a huge late lunch at Buca di Beppo - especially good since I couldn't really eat Italian while I was pregnant without getting heartburn. Even though we were celebrating Mother's Day, we also took advantage of Buca's birthday celebration since my mom's birthday was a week ago...everyone around us was quite into the singing. It's so fun to be part of the mom club...and to spend the day with our favorite moms!

No comments: