Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Keagan's Nursery











Since I set up this blog long ago but haven't yet posted any entries, thought I'd start to get caught up now that our life is a *bit* more exciting since Keagan arrived. Keagan's nursery was finished not a second too soon before his due date but I must say, it looks great (thanks to MaMa and PaPa for helping out!). I did the painting and Jeff did the furniture assembly and chair rail. We've got some finishing touches yet to do since as you can see, the walls are bare, but figure since he's still sleeping in Mom and Dad's room, we've got some time. Not to mention, it just wouldn't be the Beards if we didn't procrastinate!

2 comments:

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!! LOVE the nursery!! It's so cute and fit for your special little guy!! I can't wait to see all the updates!!

Julie said...

Beard's don't procrastinate...well maybe a little...looks great guys!